- Maintenance of lawn, trees, shrubs and flowers to include trimming of lawn and tree limbs, pruning of shrubs, applications of fertilizer, removal of lawn debris, cleaning of walkways and streets in order to maintain a good level of safety for the SCL Sisters, their visitors and employees.
- Have working knowledge and application of machinery used for landscape and snow removal; such as tractors, manual-transmission trucks, mowers, chain saws, trimmers, snow plows and blowers.
- Practice safety procedures when operating equipment and lawn machinery.
- Observes safety rules during the use of pesticides and other chemicals. As necessary, proper use of protective items such as masks, goggles, rubber gloves and hard hats.
- Willingly performs other related duties as assigned.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule. The schedule is M-F, 7:00am – 3:30pm; however hours and days may vary and overtime required based on severe weather conditions.
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
- Frequently stoops, kneels, reaches, crouches and crawls. Must be able to lift up to 80lbs. Manual dexterity, as well as foot-hand-eye coordination, to handle a variety of heavy and light equipment.