- Ignatian Spirituality – online retreats, prayer resources, daily reflections for Lent.
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops – brief readings and reflections for each day of the Lenten season.
- Creighton University’s Online Ministries – daily prayers and a wide range of resources.
- Loyola Press, A Jesuit Ministry – a wide array of resources
- Our Sunday Visitor – guide to a Catholic Lent
- Vincentian Spirituality – reflection guide for January-March 2019
- Living a Laudato Si’ Lent — from the Sisters of Charity of Saint Elizabeth
- 40 Days; 40 Ways: A Guide to a Green Lent — from Franciscan Action Network