- Marillac Assembly is a large gathering space with multi-media capabilities and seats a maximum of 50 people.
- There are four smaller meeting spaces to accommodate groups ranging in size from 15 to 40.
- A small hospitality kitchen is available for snacks and drinks.
- There are two lounge areas with full kitchens, and dining and relaxing areas that comfortably seat 12.
- Adjacent to the lounges are outside patios with tables and chairs.
- There is also a small chapel, Lady Chapel, for private, quiet prayer.
- Most meeting rooms have a screen and dry erase board.
O’Shea Conference Center
This large room is located in the Mother House on first floor. It seats 150 with chairs and 100 with tables and chairs. O’Shea is equipped with multimedia capacities and Internet access.
Wireless Internet access is available from all meeting rooms and in our guest rooms. A computer is also available in the Marillac Center library to check email.
Meals are provided for a fee by our food service for all groups on site. Meal times are:
Monday-Saturday: 7:00-7:45 a.m.
Sunday: 8:00-8:45 a.m. ($8 per meal)
- Dinner (main meal)
Daily: 12:00 noon-12:45 p.m. ($12 per meal)
Daily: 5:10-5:45 p.m. ($10 per meal)
Groups may bring snacks and drinks. We ask that you do not bring in bottled water. Marillac has an ice machine available for guests.
All meeting spaces in Marillac Center are designed for maximum flexibility to best meet the specific needs of each guest group.
|St. James/St. John||30|
|St. Francis Dining Room||50|
|St. Therese/St. Rose||36|
|St. Rose of Lima||12|
|Providence Lounge (includes full kitchen)||20|
|St. Mary's Lounge (includes full kitchen)||20|
|O'Shea Conference Center||100|
|Bruner Board Room||10|
|Kearney Board Room||8|