IT Support Specialist
The IT Support Specialist will provide day-to-day computer support to end users, including Sisters and employees.
- Provide basic technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Respond to email messages for users seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Install and modify computer hardware and software.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with users to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- 1-2 years computer helpdesk experience.
- Preferred experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Windows Operating Systems in an Active Directory domain environment; familiarity with computer hardware pertaining to installing new computers and peripherals, and transferring user data; and printer installation.
- Ability to bend, stoop and reach.
- Ability to lift, carry and push up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.