IT Support Specialist
Job Title: IT Support Specialist
Date: September 8, 2020
Department: Information Technology
Job Status: Non-exempt, Hourly
Job Summary: The IT Support Specialist will provide day-to-day computer support to end users, including Sisters and employees.
- Provide basic technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware by utilizing Help Desk Ticketing software.
- Respond to queries either in person, over the phone or via email.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Install and modify computer hardware and software.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with users to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well organized and detail-oriented.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- 1-year computer helpdesk experience preferred.
- Experience with Audio/Visual equipment a plus.
- Preferred experience with the following:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems in an Active Directory domain environment.
- Familiarity with computer hardware pertaining to installing new computers and peripherals, and transferring user data.
- Printer installation.
- Supports the SCL philosophy of caring, compassion and concern.
- Ability to bend, stoop and reach.
- Requires the ability to lift, carry and push up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to work in confined spaces
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org