Certified Nurse Aide
- Under supervision to perform duties assuring maximum care, security and Treatment:
- Passing of fresh water to Sisters’ rooms and encourages hydration.
- Assist with carrying out the activities of daily living.
- Accompany Sisters to Chapel for prayers.
- Passes snacks and follows dietician’ recommendations.
- Occasionally accompanies Sisters to doctor’s appointments.
- Assuring physical comfort and mental well-being of Sister.
- Assist in customary daily requirements and tasks in care and treatment such as bathing, feeding, dressing, observing intake of food, responding to calls, etc….
- Detecting/correcting situations that have high probability of causing accidents/injuries to Sister.
- Observing and reporting symptoms, reactions and changes.
- Encouraging and participating in rehabilitative measures.
- Helps keeps Sisters’ rooms neat and clean
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School graduate or its equivalent.
- Must have KS Aide Certification.
- Supports the SCL philosophy of caring, compassion and concern, and the wholeness, wellness and total care approaches.