Administrative Assistant to Community Treasurer
The Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth are currently seeking a Part-time Administrative Assistant to the Community Treasurer. This position is based in Cantwell Hall and will work to enhance the Community Treasurer’s effectiveness by providing information management support consistent with the SCL mission. The person in this position conducts administrative duties and activities to include receiving and handling information.
• Responsible for performing secretarial and administrative support for the Community Treasurer.
• Opens, sorts and distributes incoming correspondence including faxes and emails.
• Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them in person or on the telephone.
• Maintains customer confidentiality and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Prepares and codes checks/money for Accounts Receivable and Health Fund deposit.
• Maintains petty cash with accurate records and receipts.
• Prepares and distributes agendas for SCL Board, Advisory Investment, SCL Finance meetings.
• Records and distributes minutes of SCL Board, Advisory Investment, SCL Finance meetings .
• Prepares bank transfers requested by Community Treasurer.
• Maintains office supplies inventory and orders when needed.
• Maintains and updates Patrimony files.
• Maintains, updates and distributes information of Community owned vehicles to include registration,
Insurance, tax exemptions and maintenance.
• Assists Sisters with credit card issues such as fraud, travel dates, delinquent bills, etc.
• Oversees all cell phone lines to include ordering new phones, speaking with phone representatives, etc.
• Maintains and prepares tax files in preparation for Tax Consultant to file taxes.
• Tracks monthly donations.
• Other related duties as assigned.
• Minimum of three-years’ experience in similar position.
• Knowledge of administrative support and clerical skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
• Ability to perform sedentary work, sitting at desk and/or typing for long periods of time.
• Stoops and bends when using files.
• Finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination is necessary in operating the personal computer and calculator.
• Requires concentrated visual attention which must be maintained for sustained periods. Good vision and hearing acuity is required to record data and answer calls.
Sisters of Charity, Mother House
Attn: HR Director
4200 South 4th Street
Leavenworth, KS. 66048
Or submit the form below
Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth
4200 South 4th Street
Leavenworth, Kansas 66048